When Blogging Block* Strikes
*closely related to writers block!
So... you've been told you need a blog on your website to build traffic and reputation.
Easier said than done right?
Well don't despair, if you've hit a roadblock when it comes to content, we've got some ideas for you (in no particular order)...
- Post a product demo
- Interview a staff member (preferably an interesting one) and share their comments
- Explain your knowledge base and why it matters
- Here are our failures, and what we learned from them...
- Showcase a "client-of-the-month"
- Share guest posts from industry partners
- Launch a list of "must haves"
- Post common myths about your field and then set them straight
- Give a shout out to a favourite brand (probably not a direct competitor)
- Round up recent news in your industry
- Share some inspirational quotes or memes (everyone loves a good meme)
- Write about why you do, what you do (the why behind your what)
- Produce a list of FAQ's
- Share some flash backs, a blast from the past
- Write a guide - like this!
And, here's some really average ones that we came across (you're welcome)!
- Make a song that describes your office culture 🎶🚫
- Make an infographic about your analytics 😴
- Create a survey about your business eco-system 🥱
- Relate your content to a celebrity 🤔
Mix it up and have some fun!